Saturday, December 10, 2016

Krayola - Ultraviolence Print

About a year ago, I stumbled across a artist on Facebook that seemed to regularly turn to A Clockwork Orange for inspiration in his work(amongst other cult classics & pop culture), along with a hefty dose of Disney thrown in!
Krayola does amazing work, basically been stalking his facebook group since I found his work. When I saw the Ultraviolence print, I knew I had to have it! I honestly wish I could have afforded more(he's constantly creating something new), but for now I've satisfied my needs!


After a bit of a wait(shipping troubles), my print has finally arrived! True I might be biased in regards to A Clockwork Orange, but I think the mash-up with Disney characters is genius.


As per usual, my photos lack quality. I've failed to emphasise how awesome this print is! Crisp colours & line work, with an obvious understanding of Disney style. Overall a damn impressive parody piece!
He also threw in this pretty epic mini print! Loving the colours, wish I could have captured it better!


I'll definitely be back to buy more from Krayola in the future!

You can check out more of Krayolas work on their website or their Facebook group

No comments:

Post a Comment