Saturday, April 4, 2015

Droogbacca & GPK - Chad Scheres

About two months ago I got a craving for some artwork & as previously seen in my blog(Monster Art), Chad Scheres(a.k.a Toyghoul) accommodates my needs! He had previously put aside the Droogbacca for me & had been working on Garbage Pail Kids covers, I NEEDED one! His first cover sketch sold, but I wasn't deterred! I inquired about another, perhaps with some subtle difference to satisfy my need for unique artwork. A few days later he showed me this:


As you can see, it's epic & obviously, I was quite happy with the end result. A couple of weeks later, my package arrived! He even tossed in a Droogbacca print for me!


Today, I finally got them hung. Took some effort, I had to re-position my monster, but I'm pretty happy with how they look all together. Now I just have to decide if I want to hang the print as well, after all one can never be surrounded by too much ACO.


Now, before I finish here, just wanted to share the fact I gained my first ACO Garbage Pail Kids card(one of the cards mentioned: here)! Offered to me by a member of one of the many GPK Facebook groups I'm in. I'm so happy to have acquired it(still seeking Clark Work Orange in case anyone has one)!


Some wonderful new additions to my home! Makes up for the ones I've missed so far this year, which I might consider blogging about soon(once I get beyond the grief of missing out!). Hopefully I'll have have more updates for you soon, as I still have quite a few things to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment