Friday, October 12, 2018

Stanley Kubrick Production tees & more!

I received a newsletter from Dolls Kill today with a selection of 'pop culture costumes'. Amongst them, they had one they called the 'Strange Pleasure Costume Set', which is quite obviously A Clockwork Orange inspired.



If I celebrated Halloween & was willing to wear something so revealing, I'd be all over that... but alas, it's a bit extreme for me.

However, as I stared at this costume, I noticed her bag! The 'Got Milk Crossbody Bag' is also available from Dollskill & honestly, I'm so eager to buy one! I'd probably never actually use it, but it's a visual I need in my home!



It's such a fun item & really an obvious creation when you think about it. How are there not more milk-carton A Clockwork Orange things in this world?!?!

DollsKill also stock products from O-Mighty, including this epic 'Stanley Kubrick Production tank'.


If you're looking for a variation on this design, there are multiple different choices on O-Mightys website, but Dolls Kill seem to be out of stock of them all except the cropped tank.

For anyone seeking a basic unisex t-shirt, Mondotees stock a 'Stanley Kubrick Production' t-shirt as well, amongst may other Kubrick inspired products!


And while I'm here, Dumbgood also have a huge range of Stanley Kubrick inspired t-shirts at the moment! The A Clockwork Orange t-shirt is obviously my favourite. Nice & simple with Alex on the front & the title on the back.


Dumbgood have multiple designs based on A Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket, The Shining & 2001: A Space Odyssey available. It's a pretty impressive range & definitely worth having a look!

There's always something 'Kubrick' inspired out there to wear, but these are just my latest findings. I truly love the concept of 'Stanley Kubrick Production' shirts, super fun idea! Hopefully I'll acquire one one day. For now, that milk bag is my mission in life!

Links: Dolls Kill - O-Mighty - Mondotees - Dumbgood

No comments:

Post a Comment