Sunday, December 27, 2020

Amazing X-tend-O Droogie - Chainsaw Estates

After a very long hiatus(I had image hosting troubles), I'm attempting to get this blog back up & running! So without further ado, here's something new:

Jess Wroblewski of Chainsaw Estates is a member of my A Clockwork Orange Collectors group on facebook & shared his latest creation with the members a few weeks ago. I expressed how awesome I thought his droogie was & he offered to post me one!
It arrived on X-mas eve! A lovely little x-mas treat for me!


(video of a Droogie in action, courtesy of Jesse Wroblewski himself!)

The "X-tend-O Genuine Old Fashioned Crappy Scissor Toy Droogie" are a limited edition of just 25 pieces & are only $15 USD each! A bargain price for a bit of silly fun! I love adding something quirky & different to my collection & this toy definitely fills that critieria.


The "Amazing X-tend-Os" retro toys are what I think of as "Craptastic"! So crap(a sentiment the artist himself agrees with if what's written on the packaging is a honest expression of his feelings about his work!), but also so very necessary in my life! This dumb thing made me stupidly happy!


I'm still debating opening it, or leaving it in packaging. The endless mental battle of the collector! For now it'll remain packaged I think, but the temptation to play with it is very strong!!!


These amusingly crappy toys are still available in the Chainsaw Estate store. Including a selection of other fun designs!

You can also check out more of Chainsaw Estates work on instagram

Jesse also makes one-of-a-kind snowglobes & HAS made a A Clockwork Orange one! I'll be blogging about that piece of epicness in the future(just to drop a teaser on you all!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment