Saturday, January 2, 2021

Clockwork Kubrick Vinyl Sticker - Vinyl Hell Sticker Co

I'm still undecided how many of the things I've acquired over the last 18 months or so I'll blog about, but I gained only one ACO item for x-mas & I thought that worth sharing!

Nothing too fancy, it's just a sticker, but like all ACO items I was super stoked to recieve this! Sent by my friend Chris Hammond who is one of the writers at Rue Morgue. He has in fact previously written a review of these stickers: Keep It Retro With These Horror Movie Video Vinyl Stickers.
Vinyl Hell Sticker Co. do super fun VHS styled stickers(amongst other things), inspired by some of the greatest movies ever made! My ACO sticker is of course proof of their taste in film!


I'm loving all the little details on this sticker. The r-rating, the cult classic logo, the eyelashes over the reel, the movie quote & just the general aesthetic! It's not a bad size at 5.16" x 2.84" either(about 70% the size of a VHS tape according to their store). Limited to 50, it's part of Video Vinyl "Volume 5", which also includes The Shining sticker amongst the selection(must always name-drop other kubrick films!)!


Strangely enough I don't gain a lot of ACO stickers, so I'm very happy to add this one to my collection & it's a nice introduction to a brand I didn't know existed! I've actually been considering a fancy display for my small collection of stickers, but it might be a while before I achieve that. For now, I've slipped my VHS into a toploader & crammed it in my cabinet!

If you want to add this sticker to your own collection, you can find it in the Vinyl Hell Sticker Co store.
You can also find Vinyl Hell Sticker Co on instagram & facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment