Monday, January 11, 2021

Clockwork Orange Shirt - ASOS DESIGN

Picked this shirt up from ASOS, from their own 'ASOS DESIGN' brand. I was googling for toys & found this instead! It was on sale, so I couldn't NOT buy it! Thankfully they still had a size small in stock, so it only took about 30 seconds to make a decision on this!


It's nice to find clothing that isn't a t-shirt for once, I do enjoy a collared shirt! This shirt was made in Turkey(who knew that was a fashion hub?) & is 100% viscose. It drapes wonderfully & is incredibly comfortable! The print isn't too thick, which hopefully means this shirt will have a nice long life! I now have an excuse to improve my 'french tuck' technique!


I'm quite eager to wear this out(though it needs a iron first!), it'll create a wonderful smart-casual look! I'm almost tempted to wear it to my brothers wedding in March(which I'm sure would go down well with my family)! Though honestly I feel I could wear this all year round. A nice extra layer in spring, or over a long-sleeve in winter. I love a versitile piece of clothing!


I do love a random 'find'. It's not the first time I've stumbled across A Clockwork Orange clothing, but it's often beyond my price range. It was nice to find something on sale for once!
As I write this, these shirts were still availble, though admittedly only a few sizes left, so if you want one, now is the time! You can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment