Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shorts & Cinema

So, my trip to see ACO at Event Cinemas was fantastic. The quality of the image was beautiful, quality of sound was fantastic too(though we could tragically hear explosions from another movie playing in an adjacent cinema). It was completely worth the $10 to see. Personally, I'd love to see Event Cinemas show some other Kubrick films. In particular, I'd LOVE to see 2001: A Space Odyssey on the big-screen. Only time will tell what films they'll bring us in the future though.


I also acquired, what are probably the coolest shorts ever, recently. They're by a brand called Arancia Meccanica(can we guess what they focus on?), a seriously fantastic brand, hope to acquire more of their products in the future. I bought them from a seller called 'Marys Clothing' on eBay.


The fact their board-shorts might persuade me to actually go swimming this summer too, that's always a plus. Though even if I don't, I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing these religiously. I also love the colours(though these shorts are available in at least one other colour combination that I could find), can't go wrong with black, white & purple.
While I'm writing, I'd like to apologise for the lack of new posts lately. There's only so much stuff I can buy & stuff worth writing about. I have got two blog posts I'm working on, one is quite depressing & I keep putting it off, the other has been delayed due to a product arriving damaged. I have however, found some new items recently, hopefully I'll have myself a little ACO shopping binge in the near future & give you all something new to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment